If eyes are the windows to the soul, then eyebrows are definitely the curtains – and no one likes drab, tattered or stray curtains.
Isn’t it is interesting how easily these two furry lines can enhance or ruin an entire look. While I do not get mine professionally shaped every time – every 6 months or so I let them grow out to their original, bushman-esque shape and get them reined in by my local threading professional.
Every day brow routine:
Step 1. Once you have finished applying any facial makeup, brush out your brows to your desired shape using the end of a spooley. This removes any stray makeup that could make your brows clumpy and pushes brow hairs into their most flattering angles.
A great addition to any brow is a quick dusting of eye shadow. I love the Urban Decay EyeShadow Primer Potion which is a great tint on it’s own (and comes in 4 colours) and makes a long lasting base for any eye shadow. The famous Naked 3 Palette is my year round, day or night go to choice – its earthy, shimmery colours go the distance.
Don’t forget a little mascara ouch of eyeshadow to perfect your look.
1. Benefit – Brow Gel (in light/Taupe)
2. Benefit – Bad Gal Lash Mascara
3. Clinique – Liquid Eyeliner Pen
4. Benefit – Brow Highlighter
5. Benefit – High Beam – Liquid Highlighter
6. Urban Decay – Naked Pallet
7. Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion
8. Zoeva Brush
9. In Style Magazine (Feb edition 2016)
10. Billion Dollar Brown Brow – Hint of Tint
You can find the above products at Mecca Maxima. xx (Note: Benefit can be found in Myer, David Jones and online)